Anvil’s multi tine two rope grapple designed for crawler cranes.
- Weld fabricated with 100,000 & 70,000 P.S.I. minimum yield steel.
- Tines are T-1 (A514) alloy steel for longer wear life.
- Tine points are replaceable 500 BHN wear resistant alloy steel.
- Tines are available in narrow, semi-blade or fully enclosed design.
- Pins are precision machined from 4140 heat treated steel.
- Bushings are extra heavy, thick-walled and made of chro-mium molybdenum 4140.
- Sheaves are large diameter with a flame hardened cable groove.
- Guide rollers are chrome-moly alloy steel, heat treated and carburized to 470 Brinell.