DHRH Diesel Hydraulic Clamshell
TIER IV COMPLIANT WITH:
- NO DEF REQUIRED
- NO REGEN CYCLING
Anvils DHRH Diesel Hydraulic Clamshells are designed for ships gear scrap operations. The DHRH is completely self contained, installed via a single hook point and operated with a radio remote control.
- 70HP TIER IV Compliant
- Closing times from 11-25 seconds
- Efficient design runs over 14 hours on a single fuel tank
- Engine runs only at full throttle as necessary,this minimizes fuel consumption and extends engine life.
- Built in cylinder guards
- Steel plate doors
- Easily connects to any crane
- Radio remote control operation
*Onsite operation and maintenance training available
DHRH Diesel Hydraulic Clamshells are designed for ships gear operations. With customizable changeable bowl configurations ranging from 5 cubic yards to 20 cubic yards, they can handle anything from heavy ores such as pig iron to light materials such as grains. Some materials handled include:
- Mill scale
- Pig iron
DHSG Diesel Grapples are most commonly used in the Ports and Stevedoring, they are most often used with ships gear cranes.