EHIG Incinerator Grapples are used to handle waste/refuse.
EHIG Incinerator Grapples are used to handle waste and refuge.
ASTRALLOY PINS AND MANGANESE BUSHINGS
- Astralloy Pins with 11-14% Hadfield Forged Manganese Bushings increases the overall life of the grab components. The lower wear rate will result in having to replace the parts less often. This will also reduce the stress cracking due to flexure.
- The bushings will survive in harsher environments. A standard 4140 bushing when worn enough can crack in the right scenario, a manganese bushing will not exhibit this weakness.
- This upgrade option can increase the life of your parts by up to 50%.
- MANGANESE BUSHINGS
- Typical Hardness After Work Hardening: 500 Brinell / 52 Rockwell C
- Where Used: All rotating points except for sheave bushings
- Pros: Will not break/crack, extensive wear properties keep this bushing in use far longer than 4140 bushings.
- ASTRALLOY PINS
- Yield Strength: 153,000 PSI [1,055 MPa]
- Tensile Strength: 175,000 PSI [1,207 MPa]
- Hardness: 320-380 Brinell / 34-41 Rockwell C
- Where Used: All pins, except sheave pins
- Pros: Upgraded steel for pins. Improved strength and wear properties overall compared to 4140
CONTACT YOUR TERRITORY MANAGER FOR MORE INFORMATION