EHRN - Electro-Hydraulic Round Nose
- HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS are made to operate at a pressure 5,000 p.s.i. with a test pressure of 5,200 p.s.i. All cylinders have ductile iron piston and glands with wear rings installed
- HOSES AND FITTINGS conform to 4-bolt pad SAE-J5188 or SAE straight thread o-ring JIC-37). All hoses are manufactured to an SAE standard and hose couplings are
crimp-ontype. NPT fittings are not allowed (with the exception of the gauge port).
- MOTOR has a service factor of 1.15, 230/460 v/3P/60C/(50C) with 1,800 rpm operating rating.
- RETURN FILTERS are 10 microns (max) throw away type with color gauge indicator for visual inspection and are mounted outside of the reservoir for easy removal
- DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVE is a load sense with 12 or 24-volt coils
- HYDRAULIC PUMP Hydraulic pump is a piston type with variable displacement, horsepower limiters, and load sense valve, operating at 3,800 p.s.i. with 2.300 r.p.m. rating
EHRN Clamshell Buckets are designed for dredging. They perform in the following materials:
- Rip Rap
EHSG Hydraulic grapples are most commonly used in the dredging industry.
CONTACT YOUR TERRITORY MANAGER FOR MORE INFORMATION