- HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS are made to operate at a pressure 5,000 p.s.i. with a test pressure of 5,200 p.s.i. All cylinders have ductile iron piston and glands with wear rings installed
- HOSES AND FITTINGS conform to 4-bolt pad SAE-J5188 or SAE straight thread o-ring JIC-37). All hoses are manufactured to an SAE standard and hose couplings are
crimp-ontype. NPT fittings are not allowed (with the exception of the gauge port).
- MOTOR has a service factor of 1.15, 230/460 v/3P/60C/(50C) with 1,800 rpm operating rating.
- RETURN FILTERS are 10 microns (max) throw away type with color gauge indicator for visual inspection and are mounted outside of the reservoir for easy removal
- DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVE is a load sense with 12 or 24-volt coils
- HYDRAULIC PUMP Hydraulic pump is a piston type with variable displacement, horsepower limiters, and load sense valve, operating at 3,800 p.s.i. with 2.300 r.p.m. rating
- Pig iron
- Rip rap
- Wood chips
EHSG Hydraulic grapples are most commonly used in the scrap industry and with a variety of tine configurations available, they can handle a wide range of materials.