HC4 Hydraulic Clamshell Bucket
Anvils HC4 Hydraulic Clamshell Buckets are designed for general purpose rehandling and digging operations. They are commonly used in pipeline, construction, material handling and dredging applications.
- HC4 Clamshell Buckets feature a 4 inch bore cylinder. These cylinders are over-sized and pressure tested and are designed for under water applications.
- Rotations options include 360, knock around and direct mount.
- The motor and swivel feature crossover relief to prevent damage from pressure spikes.
- Under water rotation is standard on all models.
- Pins are machined from 4140 heat treated steel and bushings are extra heavy, thick walled and made of chromium molybdenum 4140.
HC4 Clamshell Buckets are designed to handle materials up to 300 pounds per square foot. Common materials include:
- Mill scale
HC4 Clamshell Buckets are versatile buckets, they are most often used with a Material Handler such as a Sennebogen or Liebherr but are also used on excavators. They are often found in industries such as:
- Pipelines (Buckets under 30" width are available)
- Ports & Stevedoring
- Pet Coke
- Marine Construction