HC5 & HC6 Hydraulic Clamshell Bucket
Anvils HC5 & HC6 Hydraulic Clamshell Buckets are designed for general purpose rehandling and digging operations. They are commonly used in construction, material handling and dredging applications.
- HC5 Clamshell Buckets feature a 5 inch bore cylinder, an HC6 Clamshell Bucket features a 6 inch bore cylinder. These cylinders are over-sized and pressure tested and are designed for under water applications.
- Rotations options include 360, 270, knock around and direct mount.
- The motor and swivel feature crossover relief to prevent damage from pressure spikes.
- Under water rotation is available on all models.
- Pins are machined from 4140 heat treated steel and bushings are extra heavy, thick walled and made of chromium molybdenum 4140/42.
HC5 & HC6 Clamshell Buckets are designed to handle materials up to 270 pounds per square foot. Common materials include:
- Mill scale
- Ores (HC6)
- Cement (HC6)
HC5 & HC6 Clamshell Buckets are versatile buckets, they are most often used with a Material Handler such as a Sennebogen or Liebherr but are also used on excavators. They are often found in industries such as:
- Pipelines (Buckets under 30" width are available)
- Ports & Stevedoring
- Pet Coke
- Marine Construction