LCHC Level Cut Hydraulic Clamshell Bucket
Anvils LCHC Level Cut Hydraulic Clamshell Buckets are designed environmental dredging operations. They are commonly used in dredging applications where only a predetermined top layer of contaminated material needs removing.
- LCHC Level Cut Buckets feature 5 inch bore cylinders. The cylinders are over-sized and pressure tested and are designed for under water applications.
- Bucket closes accurately within +/- one inch.
- Low Turbidity design to minimize sediment disruption.
- Venting system, allows bucket to flow, yet seals to capture material
- Rotations options include 360, knock around and direct mount.
- Pins are machined from 4140 heat treated steel and bushings are extra heavy, thick walled and made of chromium molybdenum 4140/42.
LCHC Level Cut Clamshell Buckets are designed for environmental dredging operations. Common materials include:
- Contaminated Soil
- Loose soil
- Loose sand
LCHC Level Cut Clamshell Buckets are purposely designed for the dredging industry, they are most often used with a Material Handler such as a Sennebogen or Liehberr and are also used with excavators. More specifically they are designed for environmental dredging and the removal of contaminated materials.