LWHC Light Weight Hydraulic Clamshell Bucket
Anvils LWHC Light Weight Hydraulic Clamshell Buckets are designed for general purpose rehandling operations. They are commonly used in material handling operations where the material weight is under 50 pounds per cubic foot.
- LWHC Light Weight Clamshell Buckets feature quad cylinders for equal distribution of forces on the bucket structure. These cylinders are over-sized and pressure tested and are designed for under water applications.
- Rotations options include 360, 270, knock around and direct mount.
- The motor and swivel feature crossover relief to prevent damage from pressure spikes.
- Under water rotation is available on all models.
- Pins are machined from 4140 heat treated steel and bushings are extra heavy, thick walled and made of chromium molybdenum 4140/42.
LWHC Light Weight Clamshell Buckets are designed to handle materials up to 50 per square foot. Common materials include:
- Pet Coke
- Wood Chips
LWHC Light Weight Clamshell Buckets are versatile buckets, they are most often used with a Material Handler such as a Sennebogen or Liehberr but are also used on excavators. They are often found in industries such as:
- Ports & Stevedoreing
- And anywhere light weight materials are being handled