SHB Hydraulic Clamshell Bucket
Anvils SHB Hydraulic Clamshell Buckets are designed for heavy material rehandling and digging operations. They are commonly used in construction, material handling and dredging applications.
- Ideal for "heavy material" handling applications.
- Timing link keeps the bowl half's synchronized.
- Forged Manganese main-shaft bushings.
- Astralloy Main-shaft and cylinder pin.
- Improved bracket design for easy removal of cylinders.
- The cylinders are over-sized and pressure tested and are designed for under water applications.
- Rotations options include 360, 270, knock around and direct mount.
- The motor and swivel feature crossover relief to prevent damage from pressure spikes.
- Under water rotation is available on all models.
SHB Clamshell Buckets are designed to handle materials up to 300 pounds per cubic foot. Common materials include:
- Pig Iron
SHB Clamshell Buckets are versatile buckets, they are most often used with a Material Handler such as a Sennebogen or Liebherr but are also used on excavators. They are often found in industries such as:
- Ports & Stevedoring
- Pet Coke
- Marine Construction